I do believe its my blog and therefore my own rules as to what I put. Some of you may have noticed some deleted content on some older posts. This is because somebody decided to read a little bit too much into what I wrote. I have now hopefully privatized this blog and just to make sure, deleted the comments that may have been interpreted in a certain way.
I will be back properly after I hand in my Msc project in September., Doing really well. Sorry short post to the point and if you are the person who printed out my previous posts to grind a few axes then bugger off you are not welcome here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Bex
Good luck with the MSc!
All the best to you with your Msc! Thanks for the invite - I'm happy to see all is well. :)
Post a Comment