Saturday, 1 October 2011
I'm back!!!!!!
Hello, it's me I'm back! I have had a LOT of stuff going on since my last post. So I finished my Msc and graduated with a distinction. I then avoided being on call at Christmas 2010 by getting myself pregnant!!! Well hubby had a fair amount to do with that too. So along came baby and I nabbed myself a cheeky nine months holiday, I mean maternity leave! I'll save the story of Sophie's arrival for another post as it deserves it's own slot so to speak. Sadly I lost my lovely Dad to the awful Alzheimer's in June this year. I don't know if I can post about that yet. Life is fairly good most of the time although there are big changes going on in work and that can be quite stressful. I have reopened the blog on the behest of Bottle Babies, who I admire greatly. If you don't know them check out their Facebook page. They support mothers who formula feed for a variety of reasons and give advice on how to combat the BF bullies. Believe me there are a lot of people who love to demonise us FF mums. The other blog I love is the Fearless Formula Feeder. She is awesome:) so any new readers from either of those two sites are very welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment