Friday, 20 April 2007

fat fighters


I know I've been gone a while but it took some time to get through all that lovely chocolate!!!
So much has happened since I last posted and so I probably will ramble on a bit about everything until I run out of steam again.
I have rejoined Weight watchers today (other slimming groups are available) and I am pleasantly surprised that I haven't gained all the weight I lost before, in fact I am two pounds lighter! I went to a meeting with my lovely neighbour Jane and we sat and giggled at the leader!

It was when she announced that we were going to play a game called 'who wants to be a slimillionaire' that I couldn't help myself and whispered to Jane, "introducing the Fat Fighters half the calories diet, take the foods you like, cut them in half, they've got half the calories. Because they've got half the calories you can eat twice as much!!"


Jane came back to mine for tea and then told me all about her hilarious initiation into the local WI hand bell ringing group! Cue more Little Britain quotes!

1 comment:

Donna said...

"Dust? Anybody? Dust?" Ha ha ha!!