The News of little Madeline MCann, missing since 03/05/2007, has left me feeling shocked and saddened. My daughter is only a few months younger than this beautiful little angel and I feel desperately sorry for her family to be going through such hell. Please can anyone who reads this, go to sky news pages and download the internet poster and send it to everyone they know. Or add pictures to their own blogs. We must all keep Maddy in our thoughts and prayers and try to persuade the media not to let go of this story but to keep her image in the press until she is found.
I cannot imagine what the MCann family must be going through but I have been checking on my daughter asleep in her room so often I'm surprised she hasn't woken up.
Please everybody just don't forget her.
Friday, 11 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Couldn't agree more. My daughter's seven and wrapped in cotton wool. Our C of E school are praying for her safe return every day in morning worship.
Keep checking your child. They're not young for long and I'm sure if she does wake up, she'll be more than pleased to know her lovely mummy is always there.
I was moved by your personal plea on Wife's site, and wish that there had been an immediate response.
Like you, I am deeply affected by the plight of this little girl and her parents, and have done what I can on my own non-fiction page toda, to try to help...
Please God she will be found safe and well!
Well done for trying to raise the profile of this horror amongst bloggers.
It is only a small thing, but if everyone did something small, it might just help to find this lovely little girl and relieve her family's torment. I'd like to see her face on every webpage on the internet.
I discovered your site by accident and well done you on raising Madeline's profile. I too have put up her picture and......as her Dad just said at the press conference..."Let's turn thoughts into actions."
I have a son the same age as Madeline and all of us should do what we can.As there before the grace of God go all of us.....all of us lose sight of our children at some point in any one day......
Lisa
I too was moved by your post on WITN's site and came straight over to your own site.
I am constantly checking the news for anything positive about this little girl. I have a little boy the same age.
I am going to try and put her picture on my site now...
I have written a post Bex.
Post a Comment