Today was pay day, yippee!
Although in my place its anybody's guess as to what they'll pay me from month to month. Pay roll just can't seem to get the hang of actually working out sums and things which is a bit worrying considering they are in charge of paying an awful lot of health care staff. This month however they managed to pay me correctly so I'm happy. Well I will be happier when my little madam is safely established at new (free) school and I no longer have to fork out a mortgage worth of dosh to cover childcare costs.
So its the weekend so that means a lie in, Oh hang on I think I may have confused my life with someone elses just then. Why is it that children need waking up during the week when you have to get up anyway, but at weekends they seem to have an inner alarm that wakes them at five am? The clocks also go forwards an hour this Sunday morning so I have to get up an hour earlier to go to work. Yes I have drawn the short straw and have to work this Sunday boo hiss.
There is no movement on the Hislop arrival and talk of inducement has been bandied about. That should do the trick. Its a well known method of making a woman go into labour, threaten to induce the birth!! I'm so glad I had none of those worries, mine came out the sunroof and although many do gooder natural childbirth groups will disagree with me, It was by far the best way of giving birth. No pain, no mess(for me) no fuss, and a lovely numb warm feeling for a couple of hours!
After the shock of Daddy H not turning into work the other day, which actually is the reason I didn't notice my little blighter messing with the hazards, We have been a bit guarded about getting all excited for nothing, however this morning I woke up having dreamt that my Grandparents had passed on, and thought, well death dreams are supposed to herald new life. I then got a text from one of the many Iains that plague our Lab saying that he had a dream that Daddy H had had a baby girl. I texted back with news of my dream and got a very shirty one back telling me not to steal his thunder! Honestly some people are so touchy, ever since he nearly had his photo in the local paper, and had his thunder stolen by the resident lab maneater he has become a bit of a drama queen!!
Well I still haven't managed to put pics on this blog although I will try to at some point. I'm still getting to grips with the whole internet thingy and its a terribly steep learning curve. I texted my friend Donna and asked her a load of questions about how to post comments on other peoples site etc, so anyone reading this who knows a bit about blogging some useful comments would be very much appreciated.
Oh it asked for a question when I filled in my user profile and so todays question is are all men smelly or just mine?
Mine really does have rotten guts and the sad thing is that he seems to find it all so hilarious. I have lost my sense of smell at the mo due to a cold so its not too bad, but does he have to be so proud?
i'm off to surf a while and get inspiration, toodleoo!
Friday, 23 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment